SNNAAAAAACCCKKS! Oh, hello!!! Â It’s Tracy from Shutterbean here,Â back with my favorite Kiddos. Today we’re talking snacks! Don’t you just love snackies? Honestly, they’re pretty much my favorite part of the day. Snacks areÂ especially important when you’re running around with your kids. How else are you going to fuel the rest of your day??? Don’t get me started on dealing with a cranky hungry child! Â We must avoid that at ALL costs.Â IÂ put together a little arsenal for you, so if you’re in a rut snack-wise, this might break you free. We’ll start out with some easy peasy no-brainers and then get a little more fancy. So let’s get crackin’!
1. Fruits! I love orange segments. SOO easy. Also fun to put in your mouth & cover your teeth with them. SMILE! AlsoÂ white Nectarines & an assortment of cheeses. YUM! Think indoor picnic. Apples are fun and easy too.
2. Veggies & Dip! Â Pile up your kiddo’s favorite veggies & have a dip party. Dip makes vegetables approachable!
3. Scrumptious green grapes! Â They are amazing frozen too! Just like little popsicles.
4. Slices of apples with a squeeze of lime! Â It helps jazz up apples like you wouldn’t believe!
5. Peanut butter, bananas & honey on top of a rice cakes! Great for breakfast too!
7. Make your ownÂ Trail Mix
for on the go! Â It’s such a good thing to carry in your purse/diaper bag.
10.Â Banana Bread
with a yummy cinnamon sugar topping. Â You’ll make such good memories with a loaf.
12. Pretzels & hummus. Put them on a fun plate and everyone’s happy.
13. For those kids who love spice, try a grilled corn tortilla with avocado & a few dashes of hot sauce.
Whew, that’s it folks. Hope that gets your motor going! Â What are some of your favorite kiddo snacks? Do your kids like spicy foods or are a little pickier? What are your snack time tricks? Let’s chat!
Thanks Miss Shutterbean! Another amazing collection of easy peasy meals. OH, and hurray to Pilgrim Lee for rockin’ the artwork on Kiddo once again!